19 Jan Join Our Team – Project Manager Role
We are looking for a Projects Manager to join Voice4Change England to support the Comms team in our work with the Windrush Community Fund. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member with experience in the third sector, communications and ideally experience working with BAME non-profit organisations.
Job title: Projects Manager
Purpose of the role: To support the Windrush Community Fund
Job base: We are all home working at present so this job will be home based.
Supervised by: This Project Manager’s position will be supervised by our Marketing & Comms Strategist Marcia Degia
Salary scale: Pro rata £27K
Hours: Part-time 14 hours per week
Contract type: Until 30 June
Start date: ASAP.
Key areas of responsibility We are looking for an individual to:
• To help with the development of ideas, products and services on behalf of Voice4Change England
• To contribute to the production of proposals, reports and briefings in appropriate forms which may include newsletters, articles, letters and mailings, in paper and electronic form
• To undertake other duties and tasks appropriate to the post as may be required from time to time.
Skills and experience
The person we are looking for is likely to have completed a relevant degree, have 1 or more years’ experience in a relevant field, will be expected to have:
• An understanding of the BAME third sector in the UK including experience working in a relevant field
• Evidence of strong written communication
• Ability to work independently and initiate, plan and prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
• Ability to think creatively and offer ideas in designing our approach to tasks
• Ability to make positive contributions to internal and external teams
To apply for the job…
To apply for this role, please submit a CV with covering letter describing how your experience makes you suitable for the role, and the contribution you could make to Voice4Change England.
These should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the names of two referees, including, if applicable, your most recent or last employer. Please note that referees will not be approached without your prior knowledge, and only following a successful application and interview.
Closing date for applications Friday 22nd January 2021.
Voice4Change England operates an equal opportunities policy and will appoint solely on the basis of the applicant’s ability to do the job in question. We do not discriminate with reference to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, marital status or disability, nor will such factors play any part in decisions on appointment or selection.