01 Mar V4CE is looking for a Marketing & Comms Intern to Join Us!
We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern to join our team.
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Intern
Salary: Generous Paid Expenses
Contract Period: Temporary (9 months)
Hours: 37 hrs flexible
Location: Office-based/remote working
Responsible To: Head of Marketing & Communications
The role will involve assisting the Marketing & Communications Team demonstrate to the public how Voice4Change England is changing lives in the UK, by performing a variety of administrative tasks to support the smooth functioning of the department. These include producing content for our fundraising communications, supporting the management of our social media channels and engaging with current and potential supporters online. Training and assistance will be given throughout the internship. The position will be suitable for someone who is at the beginning of their marketing & communications career and interested in contributing to society.
- Write and edit content for social media posts, email and onsite
- Assist with email comms including automations and monthly engagement emails
- Undertake ad hoc admin tasks as requested ranging from low volume data entry to digital filing or tagging of images/ documents etc
- Monitor channel performance and report on key metrics weekly
- Assist with the management of the content calendar and execution of the content strategy
To succeed as Marketing & Communications Intern you will;
- Be educated to a minimum of A Level qualifications or equivalent
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluent spoken/written English
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
About Voice4Change England
Voice4Change England is a national advocate for the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic voluntary and community sector (BAME VCS). As the only national membership organisation dedicated to the BAME VCS we speak up to policymakers on the issues that matter to the sector, bring the sector together to share good practice and develop the sector to better meet the needs of communities.