19 Jan Windrush Community Fund Information Event: 28 January 2021
About the Windrush Community Fund
The Windrush Community Fund (WCF) is a £500,000 fund for charitable, voluntary and community sector and grassroots organisations across the UK that work with communities from the Windrush generation.
Interested organisations can bid for an award from £2,500 up to £25,000, with projects that are designed to ensure that all people affected by Windrush are aware of the support available and are not missing out on the compensation schemes or latest information.
Key Event Details
- Date: Thursday 28th Jan
- Time: 10am – 12pm
- Place: Zoom (Online event)*
The purpose of the event is to give organisations who are interested in applying for an award from the Windrush Community Fund more information on the fund. We will also have plenty of time and space for questions. We will focus on providing:
• Information on the purpose of the Windrush Community Fund
• An overview of the eligibility criteria for the fund
• A summary of the application process for the fund
• Ideas / key components that are likely to make a strong application
• Information about the monitoring and evaluation requirements if awarded a grant from the fund.
• A chance to speak with Grants Officers from V4CE and ask any questions that you may have.
The event will also provide background information and context to the development of the fund, with representation from the Home Office and Windrush Cross-Governmental Working Group
Featured image credit: Haywood Magee/Picture Post/Getty Images